||Email us @ email@example.com to register.
You should bring (if you can):
- A laptop. Borrow one from someone if needs be.
- A parent! (Very important). If under 18, your parent must stay with you during the session otherwise you will not be able to attend.
To start out, we'll be working on the following:
- HTML & CSS to set up your own webpage, using Notepad ++ for Windows or Text Wrangler for Mac.
- Scratch, a programme designed for children to create their own games without knowing advanced coding, a great start to learning how coding a game works.
The following websites are helpful to get some additional knowledge on these areas:
- W3Schools, easy online tutorials for HTML and CSS
- Codecademy an online, interactive, way to learn to code.